Da Vinci Color Error code 0011

Post any question related to da Vinci series printers here.

Da Vinci Color Error code 0011

Postby Davision » Sun Feb 17, 2019 12:21 pm

My printed refuses to heat up when I try to print something.

- Loading heat up works fine
- Unload refuses at first then heat ups after like 2 minutes, same for clean nozzle

After 5 min or so failing to heat up it says Turn off Printer and error code 0011

I checked the support FAQ and under Error 0011 it says "please check the Flexible flat cable and reboot"
I checked the cables and unplugged and re plugged them on the printer head. No dice. There are scratch marks on the outside white parts of the actual cable but nothing that looks damaging.

Should I try to order that type of cable somewhere and try to replace that or would that be something I can't even do on my own?

I had to open up the printer head some days ago to get rid of a blob of molten plastic inside it which made it print again. However, there was one occasion where it tried to drive the printer head through the side of the wall and gave me a Turn off Printer message but after that it worked still fine with printing several things till now.

I changed nothing on the software in months.
Davision
Apprentice

Re: Da Vinci Color Error code 0011

Postby CharlotteCBlais » Mon Sep 14, 2020 2:15 am

Hi, I can't help you with this because I don't have any knowledge of this. Well, for now, I am talking to the most top-rated writers of assignment writing service uk who can help me out for some work of my college projects. Thanks for the post.
CharlotteCBlais
Apprentice

Return to da Vinci Series