How to down grade firmware 1.2.4 to 1.2.3

Post any question related to da Vinci series printers here.

How to down grade firmware 1.2.4 to 1.2.3

Postby kherriage » Thu Nov 30, 2017 12:07 am

I've had my Da Vinci 1.0 AIO for a year now and after the usual learning curve I have been printing parts without very many problems. Recently, I was printing a redesign of my iPhone charging stand. I have printed several of these in the last year for the wife and I.
I started to print and found that I needed to do an update on software and firmware. After the updates, I can not get a print to stay on the bed. I've tried different brands of glue sticks and painters tape to no avail.I've tried jogging the bed up and down a few mm's I am using a UHU brand glue stick that is similar to the one that came with my printer, just a different style plastic tube. The only difference I can think of is the firmware upgrade and I would like to down-grade my firmware and see if that makes any difference.
I this possible? If so, where can I get the software?
Any advice would be appreciated!

Thanks. Keith
kherriage
New Arrival

Re: How to down grade firmware 1.2.4 to 1.2.3

Postby touliloup » Thu Dec 28, 2017 3:57 am

Some firmware can be found here:
http://www.wctek.com/shop/content/11-repository
touliloup
New Arrival

Postby Histar » Tue Feb 23, 2021 2:44 am

If you want to downgrade the firmware version then you need to follow some of the instructions which are an effective way for the writing content as well. Most people always go to this website where anyone can easily follow the writing tips to complete the assignment writing work.
Histar
Apprentice

Postby harryjoacb » Thu Jun 10, 2021 5:02 am

The only difference I can think of is the firmware upgrade and I would like to down-grade my firmware and see if that makes any difference. Salesforce Tableau-CRM-and-Einstein-Discovery-Consultant Exam Dumps
harryjoacb
Apprentice

Postby Haji Benstoke » Thu Oct 07, 2021 12:18 am

The only difference I can think of is the firmware upgrade and I would like to down-grade my firmware and see if that makes any difference.
Haji Benstoke
New Arrival

Return to da Vinci Series