You do not have proper printing material

Post any question related to da Vinci series printers here.

You do not have proper printing material

Postby Birds1O6 » Sat Aug 29, 2020 10:19 am

So I’m using XYZware to print something, it says “You Do Not Have Proper Printing Material To Print This File. (PLA is installed, XYZ Carbon Fiber is required)” you might say “can’t you just change the profile?” The thing is, the only two options are XYZ Carbon Fiber and Premium Metallic PLA, not normal PLA. And I can’t use Windows 10 print 3D app because the 3D printer I have, the da Vinci mini W+, isn’t supported by the app. Any ideas?
Birds1O6
New Arrival

sukamin88

Postby nobita88 » Tue Sep 22, 2020 12:11 am

Your article is great, I have read a lot of articles but I was really impressed with your writing. Thank you, I will review this post. To know about me, please try to talk to me: fireboy and watergirl
nobita88
Builder

Re: You do not have proper printing material

Postby Eva Lakin » Tue Jan 25, 2022 12:33 am

You have to be equipped with the proper printing material so you can put your business name into the market. This is a basic need that everyone must have after getting proessaywriting services. It will not only boost your business but it will also help you gain trust from your clients. Without this trust, you will lose many customers and end up with a poor profit.
Eva Lakin
New Arrival

Return to da Vinci Series