Printer printing wrong model

Post any question related to da Vinci series printers here.

Printer printing wrong model

Postby Coleman34 » Tue Feb 25, 2020 7:13 pm

I have recently updated to the new software release and ever since I have, I have had this very specific issue. When I open an .stl in XYZMaker and use XYZMaker to open XYZPrint, I can see the model I print (say a block). THen I prepare it and choose to print it and it starts warming up. It then will only print a different model (say a triangle) that I printed a day pr so ago.

Why is the software showing a block but printing a triangle? I have wasted so much filament on this. I have tried powering down the machine, the printer, the laptop all to no avail. I'm frustrated as all get out. Can anyone help?
Coleman34
New Arrival

Re: Printer printing wrong model

Postby tompo » Thu Feb 27, 2020 4:42 pm

I have the same issue. Using a da vinci 1.pro 3in1 (SV. 1.2.1) with XYZprint V 2.0.1.
Loaded a .stl file, printed it, went fine. Then decided to rescale and move the model and printed it again.
Got exactly the same model as the first time on the same place on the printingbed.
Closed xyzprint, restarted the printer, loaded a completely different model and got the model I loaded earlier.
Tried it with Simplify3D, no problems there.

Feels like XYZprint doesn't clear a buffer or something like that.
tompo
New Arrival

Re: Printer printing wrong model

Postby goalken » Sun Jun 13, 2021 8:20 pm

I really enjoyed this site. This is such a Great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free.
temple run 3
goalken
Apprentice

nobita88

Postby nobita88 » Wed Aug 04, 2021 2:28 am

I am really happy to have found this site at last. Really informative and meaningful activities, Thanks for the post and effort! Please continue to share more as a blog. I have now saved it to my bookmarks so I can keep in touch with you. atari breakout
nobita88
Builder

Return to da Vinci Series