XYZScan on Da Vinci Pro 3 in 1 not working

Post any question related to da Vinci series printers here.

XYZScan on Da Vinci Pro 3 in 1 not working

Postby Kevinmatthew » Sat Sep 05, 2020 3:14 pm

Tried again to use the scanner, but still just get a bunch of dots that are about half of what it is scanning. just pixilated and an outline of the object. Nothing even close to what the pdf shows it should be and not even close to something that could be printed. Has anyone had any luck actually scanning something and then being able to print it?
Da Vinci Pro 3 in 1, latest software update, latest firmware. scanning a roll of duct tape, a tape measure, a cup, a pill bottle and anything else I could find that should be able to scan.

Thanks for any assistance.
Kevinmatthew
New Arrival

Re: XYZScan on Da Vinci Pro 3 in 1 not working

Postby scottgoodman27.sg@gmail.com » Mon Sep 07, 2020 3:12 am

i also have problems with scanner can any one help
scottgoodman27.sg@gmail.com
New Arrival

Postby T J Whitney » Sat Sep 12, 2020 6:51 pm

Shiny surfaces do not scan well. If your test objects are shiny you can coat them with removable rubber spray coating. Also the color makes a big difference. See scanning tips in XYZ guide and YouTube.
T J Whitney
New Arrival

Postby Lelia Runolfsson » Tue Sep 28, 2021 1:49 am

The images that I was trying to get scanned were pixellating but now after reading this post I have solved my problem. Thank you for giving us the perfect solution to the problems. It is good to get assignment writing help australia online to complete essay. I am expecting more posts like this that can solve our problems related to technology.
Lelia Runolfsson
New Arrival

Postby Koby Metz » Sat Oct 30, 2021 3:15 am

This software hasn’t been working for while now and management is not taking about step to rectify errors in it. I hope they will resolve some major issues in it so that users can effortlessly enjoy this software. I felt a lot of pain after car accident and cried a lot before calling an expert for treatment.
Koby Metz
New Arrival

Return to da Vinci Series