first and last layers not printing

Post any question related to da Vinci series printers here.

first and last layers not printing

Postby Eric » Wed Sep 23, 2020 11:50 am

I have cleaned the print head multiple times and this printer will not print the first 3 layers or the last 3 layers of a print job in STL format. j
The extruder does work because it will eventually start printing. it goes through all the motions of printing but the nozzle is always tight against the glass bed to the point of tearing the print tape in places. I have recalibrated the printer multiple times and even between print and still nothing works.
Eric
New Arrival

Re: first and last layers not printing

Postby ducklife » Sat Oct 10, 2020 12:48 am

The content is quite elaborate and detailed, but I think it needs more practical elements to get the reader's attention, thank you for sharing this article.

vin lookup
ducklife
Apprentice

Postby BROOKEDAVIS » Thu Dec 31, 2020 12:39 am

This is very applicable to printer users like me. I have the same issue. My printer is not printing properly. Vegan Diet It misses some layers of text and the notes became blank. I hope that the details provided here will help me to solve it.
BROOKEDAVIS
Apprentice

Postby Kenneth52 » Sun Jul 04, 2021 12:38 am

I would say you can choose the best amp player which can produce the best quality of sound in different audio devices. I have tried to check the this options where many students getting the best writing service reviews to get a good quality of work with clear audio sounds. Most of the amp produces the best quality of sound with different audio setups.
Kenneth52
Apprentice

Return to da Vinci Series