Print not complete

Post any question about Nobel Series printer here.

Print not complete

Postby alfred.valk@upcmail.nl » Fri Jun 21, 2019 2:51 am

Nobel 1.0A failes to print the object.
Bought a second hand Nobel 1.0a with some missing parts but i rebuild the case with original parts.
So i started printing small objects with White Resin on 0.1mm layerheight.
It came out oke accept for partly missing support . So missing support is missing or hanging object. Second opject was
the 3dBenchi as a test. Rotate it to 20 degrees and generate small support automatic( assuming that these
settings always right).
Only the support is printed with NO little boat. A kind of ghost boat was at the bottom of resintank.
So the connection to the boat is not connected so : too small or the laser is not accurate.

Cleaned the tank and start over with support automatic at medium. See what happens.
So far no satisfying.
alfred.valk@upcmail.nl
New Arrival

Software update?????

Postby alfred.valk@upcmail.nl » Thu Jun 27, 2019 11:26 am

Made new prints and i was able to print the 3dBenchi en a very detailed ring on the 0.025 layer setting with succes.

But today i got a message that i could update my print software.
I download it and now when i sliced a object i got the message that the slicing is wrong and that i have to do it again!!!!.

Not a nice update . Now i cannot print!!!!!

Hello???????
alfred.valk@upcmail.nl
New Arrival

Re: Print not complete

Postby goalken » Fri Oct 25, 2019 1:28 am

This is a great thing, I think everyone feels this information is very valuable, thank you candy crush soda
goalken
Apprentice

Postby Juvanta » Fri Jan 17, 2020 8:05 pm

Many people have reported the same issue and I think it will be helpful if anyone could post a solution for this printing issue so that they could fix the issue swiftly lash lift near me . I hope that someone will share the solution for the issue soon.
Juvanta
Road To Glory

Postby goalken » Tue Apr 21, 2020 2:17 am

Your share is the great knowledge I have gathered, you are an important person I admire, thank you run 3
goalken
Apprentice

Postby frenzers » Sun Mar 28, 2021 6:08 am

WesCraft Boats are known to be the boats that most craftsmen consider classics. Two great series of craftsman-class boats made by WesCraft, of the early 1920s and early 1930s. The first boat is the famous Wescraft Excelon, originally built in Seattle in 1926 and cranked out two years later; the second boat is the Wescraft Arrow, also from Seattle and built a few months later. These boats were used by plumbers, surveyors, steelworkers, bankers, fishermen, and more and were cranked out year after year and were used in all kinds of waterway applications.
frenzers
New Arrival

Return to Nobel Series