Fix for screen inactivity issue

General 3D printing related questions, post here!

Fix for screen inactivity issue

Postby Geeksquad9333 » Thu Jul 29, 2021 3:32 am

If I unplug the 2nd screen and reboot the computer, the internal display works.
As soon as I plug 2nd screen in, the internal display becomes "inactive" and I can't get it back on, even after unplugging the 2nd, unless I reboot.

I've tried uninstalling some recent windows updates and tried installing another driver for the "Intel Iris Xe Graphics" display, nothing works.
I contacted nathan working at geek squad tech support he suggested to update the driver, After updating the driver. The issue was resolved and now it is working fine without any issues.
Geeksquad9333
Road To Glory

Re: Fix for screen inactivity issue

Postby Kenneth52 » Tue Jan 25, 2022 12:44 am

7 Reasons why Students Need Technology in the Classroom
The learning environment is more dynamic than ever before, and as a result, today’s learners are very different from those that our educational system was designed for. With the advancement in technology, classrooms are being remodeled and redefined in a number of ways to fit the evolving needs of modern digital learners.

With the rise of remote learning, many higher education institutions are substituting traditional resources with educational technologies in an attempt to keep up with their digital learning population. Below we look at reasons why students need technology in the classroom environment and how it can impact engagement.

Helps connect students to the real world
Kenneth52
Apprentice

Postby Histar » Tue Jan 25, 2022 12:45 am

Yes, I had the same issue with my laptop where my screen was not responsive or working well while working on the assignment then I had to call https://homeschoolhideout.com/motivate-your-teen-to-study/ a professional for writing my assignment which I found through this teen to study article.
Histar
Apprentice

Postby goalken » Sun May 15, 2022 6:20 pm

This is an excellent post I seen thanks to share it. It is really what I wanted to see hope in future you will continue for sharing such a excellent post. moto x3m
goalken
Road To Glory

Return to General Questions