um hit a 3-pointer at the buzze

General 3D printing related questions, post here!

um hit a 3-pointer at the buzze

Postby lw789 » Wed Nov 07, 2018 7:31 pm

PORTLAND, Ore. -- Nicolas Batum hit a 3-pointer at the buzzer and finished with 11 points, 12 rebounds and 11 assists in the Portland Trail Blazers 115-105 home-opening victory over the San Antonio Spurs on Saturday night. Damian Lillard had 25 points, seven assists and seven rebounds, and LaMarcus Aldridge added 24 points for the Blazers, who led by as many as 13 points. Tim Duncan sat out the Spurs 91-85 win Friday night against the Lakers after bruising his chest in Wednesdays season-opening victory over Memphis. He had 24 points in the first loss this season for the Western Conference champions. Portland has won 13 straight home openers. Marco Belinelli hit a 3-pointer that pulled the Spurs to 104-100 with 1:24 left. After Lillard made two free throws, Duncan had a short jumper. Wesley Matthews dunked for Portland but Belinelli hit another 3 to make it 108-105 with 19 seconds left. Lillard and Batum made free throws before Batum hit a long 3-pointer for the final margin and the triple-double. The Blazers were also playing the second game of a back-to-back. Aldridge scored nine of his 25 points late in the fourth quarter to help the Blazers hold off Denver 113-98, snapping the Nuggets 23-game regular-season home winning streak. The Blazers jumped to an 18-11 lead, with Aldridge scoring 10 points. The Spurs tied it at 26 on Boris Diaws short jumper. Portland went ahead 37-31 on Lillards 3-pointer 3:58 before the break, and last seasons Rookie of the Year added two long jumpers to extend the lead to 41-33. Aldridge made a fast-break jumper to give Portland a 50-39 halftime. He led all scorers with 14 points in the first half. The Spurs closed the gap to 71-67 in the third quarter on Diaws basket and free throw, and Manu Ginobilis 3-pointer. But Lillard hit a clutch 3 just before the third quarter ended to give the Blazers an 82-74 lead. Blazers centre Robin Lopez, acquired from the Pelicans in an off-season trade, had a turnaround jumper that pushed Portlands lead to 84-72. NOTES: The Blazers dropped their season opener on the road to Phoenix, 104-91. ... Portland encouraged a "white-out" for the opener by giving all the fans a "This is Rip City" T-shirt on their seats. ... Portland claimed last seasons series with the Spurs 2-1. ... The Blazers have won three straight against the Spurs. Cheap NCAA Jerseys .J. -- The Houston Astros had the No. Cheap NCAA Jerseys Free Shipping . Casey Janssen was placed on the 15-day disabled list Sunday due to a strain in his left abdominal area and lower back. http://www.collegewholesalejerseys.com/. Berkman almost left the game last off-season before signing with the Texas Rangers. He then had another injury-plagued season and was limited to 73 games. Cheap College Jerseys . Jamies number grades given are out of five, with five being the best mark. Henrik Lundqvist, New York Rangers (5) – He had good saves on Giroux, Akeson, and Hartnell tonight. Stitched College Jerseys . And he said Sunday that players believe nobody in Sterlings family should be able to own the Los Angeles Clippers if hes gone.CINCINNATI, Ohio -- Nelson Arenado found a way to help his team on the same night he lost his 28-game hitting streak. Arenados ninth-inning walk set up Justin Morneaus tying double for Colorado, but Joey Votto led off the bottom half with a game-ending homer in Cincinnatis 4-3 victory over the Rockies on Friday. Votto drove a 3-0 pitch from Boone Logan (1-1) over the wall in centre for his fifth homer. Vottos fourth career game-ending shot travelled an estimated 437 feet. Arenado went 0 for 3, ending his club-record and major league-best hitting streak. But he walked on a full-count pitch with one out in the ninth and Morneau then hit a drive into the gap in left-centre, handing Jonathan Broxton (1-0) his first blown save in six opportunities. "I didnt see many pitches to hit, and the ones I saw, I missed, but walks are a big deal to me," Arenado said. "Im not a big walker. I was just doing what I could to help the team win." Colorado manager Walt Weiss wasnt surprised at Arenados selfless approach. "He went up there with no other thought other than winning the game," Weiss said. "He was trying to get on base any way he could." Johnny Cueto had another strong outing for Cincinnati, striking out eight in eight innings of two-run ball. The right-hander allowed five hits and walked one. "Thats the first time Ive faced him," Arenado said. "Hes got a sneaky fastball, and he locates it really well. Hes one of the best pitchers Ive ever seen." Cueto has pitched eight or more innings in five consecutive starts. He has gone at least seven in each of his eight starts this season. "The guys battled really well," Weiss said. "We knew it was going to be tough to score runs on Cueto. Hes been locked in. We knew we had to scratch and claw. We had to battle every at bat and make him earn every out. They battled all the way through. Boone got into a tough count against a really good hitter." Colorados Jhoulys Chacin, making his second start of the season after missing the first month with a right shoulder strain, allowed two runs and four hits in six innings. "Jhoulys did a hell of a job," Weiss said.dddddddddddd "You could see his confidence growing every inning, especially with his fastball." Skip Schumaker hit Chacins second pitch of the game up the left-centre gap for a double. He moved to third on Brayan Penas groundout to first and scored on Brandon Phillips sacrifice fly. Todd Frazier drove Chacins first pitch of the second inning 485 feet to a party area above the centre-field batters eye. Fraziers sixth homer of the season was the sixth-longest in the 12-year history of Great American Ball Park. "The first two innings, I had trouble keeping my pitches down," Chacin said. "After the first two innings, I was trying to keep the ball down. I was using my sinker more. Thats my game -- throwing strikes and making them hit the ball into the ground." Troy Tulowitzki led off Colorados fourth with his 10th homer, a 404-foot shot on Cuetos first pitch that bounced off the roof over the Reds bullpen bench in left-centre field. The Rockies tied it in the fifth. DJ LeMahieu led off with a single, moved to second on Chacins groundout and scored on Charlie Blackmons single up the middle. Pinch-hitter Billy Hamilton greeted Logan with an opposite-field double down the right-field line in the eighth inning. Schumaker sacrificed Hamilton to third base, setting up Penas sacrifice fly. NOTES: Frazier extended his hitting streak to nine games, matching his career high. ... Weiss was pleasantly surprised that Morneau missed just one game with neck stiffness. Morneau, who has a history of neck problems, was scratched from Thursdays game at Texas, but started Friday at Cincinnati. "I didnt think it would be too long, but I thought it would be a couple of days," Weiss said. ... The Reds will most likely activate LHP Aroldis Chapman from the disabled list on Saturday, manager Bryan Price said. The team wanted to give the closer an extra day after he pitched on consecutive days for the first time on Tuesday and Wednesday to wrap up his rehab assignment. Chapman was struck in the left eye and nose by a line drive during a spring training game on March 19. Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap Adidas Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Nike Baseball Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys China Wholesale NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Authentic Cheap NHL Jerseys Canada Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys Cheap Soccer Jerseys China NCAA Jerseys Cheap Nike NHL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys Store Cheap Football Jerseys Store Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Jerseys NCAA China Jerseys NFL Cheap Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys ' ' '
lw789
Builder

Return to General Questions