What is the difference between Power BI Pro and Premium?

General 3D printing related questions, post here!

What is the difference between Power BI Pro and Premium?

Postby Lewis-H » Mon Dec 23, 2019 3:03 am

With Power BI Pro, users are licensed individually and participate fully in the use of Power BI – both the creation of content and consumption. All-Pro users can connect to hundreds of data sources on-premises and in the cloud, create interactive reports and 360-degree dashboards, share that content with other Pro users, and consume content shared by others.

With Power BI Premium, you are licensing capacity for your content rather than licensing all users of that content. Content (datasets, dashboards, and reports) is stored in Premium and can then be viewed by as many users as you want, without additional per-user costs. These users can only view content, not create it. Viewing includes looking at dashboards and reports on the web, in our mobile apps, or embedded in your organization’s portals or apps. The creators of content in Premium still need their own Pro licenses.
I hope this information helps, to know more about Power BI pricing click here!
Regards,
Lewis
Lewis-H
Apprentice

Re: What is the difference between Power BI Pro and Premium?

Postby yimosobuc » Sun Dec 29, 2019 12:39 pm

yimosobuc
Apprentice

Re: What is the difference between Power BI Pro and Premium?

Postby Kenneth52 » Fri Mar 27, 2020 1:05 am

There are lot of difference between these technologies because both the power and premium.Some of the students use the cloud computing for the transfer of the data.I have a peek at these guys where I found lot of information about the computing technology.
Kenneth52
Apprentice

Return to General Questions