Unable to take printout from Lexmark using an android device

General 3D printing related questions, post here!

Unable to take printout from Lexmark using an android device

Postby advsoftware » Mon Dec 30, 2019 1:04 am

At first, you need to tap on the Lexmark Print icon to open the Lexmark Mobile Printing Application's main screen. After that, you need to press the menu on the phone to add a printer and you need to tap on ‘Add Device’ option. If you want to clear any doubt then you can contact Lexmark Printer Technical Support team. In the next window, you need to tap on ‘Search Network’ to search for any discoverable printers. By doing this, all the printers available on the network will now display. And you can start printing easily. Lexmark techies are active for 24x7 hours.
advsoftware
Apprentice

Re: Unable to take printout from Lexmark using an android de

Postby dibiya » Fri Jan 31, 2020 2:54 am

Lexmark printer is one of the good printers. I was using it and can not print the paper properly. It was from this site I came to know about the steps to solve it click here. Good to see the blog.
dibiya
Apprentice

Postby ducklife » Wed Feb 19, 2020 2:20 am

Great blog! I appreciate the efforts you made when writing this article. I hope the best work from you in the future as well. I want to thank you for this site! Thanks for sharing.
Mr Bullet Online
ducklife
Apprentice

Postby advsoftware » Wed Mar 25, 2020 10:16 pm

If you want to get latest news and updates or technology related blogs also news on world politics, Genxtechworld follow art and crafts discussion follow Conntectworld , Happy blogging!
advsoftware
Apprentice

Return to General Questions