video editing for Instagram

General 3D printing related questions, post here!

video editing for Instagram

Postby mogulkahn139 » Mon May 11, 2020 11:27 am

What is the best app for video editing for Instagram? What effects are the best?
mogulkahn139
Apprentice

Re: video editing for Instagram

Postby Thinkoret » Tue May 12, 2020 2:22 am

Hi there. I can say that there are many different tools which you can use, in my opinion it doesn't matter. You should choose something comfortable exactly for you. For example it can be Snapseed, I use it. By the way if you want to add some effects to your posts I can recommend to use something like this instagramm template, on this site there are many such options!
Thinkoret
Apprentice

Postby Juvanta » Sun May 17, 2020 9:59 pm

Thanks for sharing the steps for editing video for Instagram. It was so helpful for those who are interested in posting videos on Instagram. I think this will be helpful for them as you have introduced new ways and the tools that can be used for skillfully editing the video. wholesale diamonds online
Juvanta
Road To Glory

Postby gearbox » Tue Jul 27, 2021 11:32 pm

I think that you can use the simplest editor, because it's just not that important. You must make great content and have the audience to appreciate it. That's all.
gearbox
Apprentice

Postby MaryJane888 » Wed Jul 28, 2021 12:52 am

gearbox wrote:I think that you can use the simplest editor, because it's just not that important. You must make great content and have the audience to appreciate it. That's all.

The connotation of great content is a real vague thing. What is great for a housewife may never be such for investment broker. As for the audience, here you are right. I recommend you to buy Instagram likes on Buzzoid to accelerate your account promotion. For just a really fair price you wil get human likes and win a chance for Instagram trust.
MaryJane888
Apprentice

dfd

Postby nobita88 » Sun Aug 01, 2021 8:47 pm

I will visit your posts often, I hope to cooperate with you. atari breakout
nobita88
Builder

Return to General Questions