Problem scaling models.

Post your awesome prints/projects here!

Problem scaling models.

Postby Elvgrim » Thu Dec 06, 2018 7:48 am

Hi, I'm new to the printing world, and I've run in to a bit of a problem.
I'm having problems with scaling models in the newer versions of XYZ software. It's no problem with just 1 object, but now I need to scale 4 objects that will fit together, that have different dimensions for the most part, all except for the connecting parts. I'm making them larger, and I don't know if i'm just missing something or if it's just no easy way of doing this so they fit? By easy I mean like in the older versions, where you could just import the files and scale them with percentage and they would become more or less compatible, now I need to calculate all the dimensions on the pieces? Please tell me i'm missing something :| Thankful for any tips!
Elvgrim
New Arrival

Re: Problem scaling models.

Postby lindarose11 » Tue Dec 31, 2019 1:19 am

great article, I was very impressed about it, wish you would have stayed next share
super smash flash 2
lindarose11
Apprentice

Re: Problem scaling models.

Postby Kenneth52 » Thu Aug 12, 2021 9:05 am

I have checked different kind of companies which work according to your need. You can get the best companies of writing service options which can help you to get the review facilities which will help you to get the writing content https://www.techolac.com/education/best-essay-writing-service-review/ in an easy way. Most of the students want to know some writing service work which is always helpful for making the best assignment work.
Kenneth52
Apprentice

Return to Prints & Projects