Best Gaming Laptops of 2018

Any thoughts about 3D printing and XYZprinting? Post here!

Best Gaming Laptops of 2018

Postby joselcollin » Tue Aug 14, 2018 11:51 am

Whether you're shopping for a sub-$200 laptop, a lightweight laptop for work or a powerful gaming rig, the sheer number of choices can be overwhelming. To help you choose, here are the best laptops in every major category, based on our extensive testing, research and comparisons.

Latest News and Updates (August 2018)

We've reviewed the new Dell XPS 15, which gives the 15-inch MacBook Pro a run for its money. This system is sleek, fast and lasts nearly 12 hours on a charge. See the full XPS 15 review.

The 10-inch Microsoft Surface Go is here, starting at $399 ($499 with keyboard), but is it an iPad killer? Check out our full Surface Go review.

They're not cheap, but the latest 2018 MacBook Pros sport fast 8th-gen Core processors, improved True Tone displays and a new T2 chip for "Hey, Siri" support. They also pack the fastest SSDs we've tested. See our reviews of the new 13-inch MacBook Pro and 15-inch MacBook Pro.

Image Image
I am here to provide internet marketing services and help people.I am providing high quality DA niche relevant do-follow backlinks 100% manually link building backlinks for your website. Please Contact Here
joselcollin
Apprentice

Re: Best Gaming Laptops of 2018

Postby Josekadams » Tue Aug 14, 2018 11:57 am

It wasn't long ago the best gaming laptops were too expensive, too underpowered, and too cumbersome to really compete with desktop gaming, but times have changed. Right now, the best gaming laptop in 2018 can replace a desktop in many cases. A gaming laptop won't compete one-to-one with a comparably priced desktop in terms of cost, but the best gaming laptops make up for it by virtue of convenience. In fact, the cost of gaming laptops has come down to where that convenience becomes ever more attractive.
Josekadams
Apprentice

Postby danielhowell » Tue Aug 14, 2018 9:16 pm

ok
danielhowell
Apprentice

Postby joselcollin » Fri Oct 19, 2018 12:08 am

AMD & Intel technology of 7nm CPUs and GPUs by Ultragamerz

Ultragamerz is reporting that AMD’s CEO Dr. Lisa Su to keynote address at the CES 2019, CES PR says: The Consumer Technology Association (CTA) just announced that AMD President and CEO Dr. Lisa Su will deliver a keynote address at the upcoming CES 2019. Dr. Su’s address is scheduled for Wednesday, January 9 at 9:00 AM in the Venetian Palazzo Ballroom. Owned and produced by CTA, CES 2019, the world’s largest innovation event, will run January 8-11, 2019 in Las Vegas. 7nm technology
I am here to provide internet marketing services and help people.I am providing high quality DA niche relevant do-follow backlinks 100% manually link building backlinks for your website. Please Contact Here
joselcollin
Apprentice

Postby hopta » Mon Oct 22, 2018 8:46 pm

I'm an avid computer player and tried to play probably millions of games. Now I really like run 3 unblocked. This high-quality graphics and quite boring idea. I always preferred puzzles and 3D puzzle is what you need.
hopta
New Arrival

Return to General Discussion