Lack of Customer Service - Buyer Beware

Any thoughts about 3D printing and XYZprinting? Post here!

Lack of Customer Service - Buyer Beware

Postby tyler_holland2004 » Mon Jul 24, 2017 4:10 am

It would be nice if XYZ printing would actually stand behind their products and provide actual customer service to customers who have purchased their products. They spend a lot of time making adds to make their products look good but DON'T advertise that they do not stand behind their products in the form of a warranty that repairs or replaces defective printers without charging the customer to repeatedly ship the product back to the company for outrageous shipping costs.

We have had the DaVinci Mini W since November, it has been shipped back for almost a month on one occasion, worked through two spools of filament upon it's return to us, and broke again and now they state that they will not replace or refund for the product and the only option that they give me is to pay for shipping for them to repair the piece of junk again.

I wish my son could look as happy as the kid on their pretty little adds but he can't because his Christmas present broke and the company refuses to do anything about it other than cost more money out of my pocket!!!!!
tyler_holland2004
Apprentice

Re: Lack of Customer Service - Buyer Beware

Postby Acep Saepul » Sun Jul 29, 2018 6:14 pm

Complete demo and the UIExtensions library has the ability to read and display bookmarks but there doesn't appear to be any information on creating bookmarks from within the SDK. Looking through the forums, all I see is mentions of creating the bookmarks with third party tools and we do not want to do that. Visit : Pengobatan Alami Impetigo Dengan Cepat Dan Mudah
Acep Saepul
New Arrival

Health Body

Postby Acep Saepul » Tue Aug 28, 2018 10:34 pm

Toko Online Spesialis Herbal Indonesia menyediakan obat herbal bermutu tinggi dengan tujuan memperbaiki performa kesehatan tubuh. Situs Kesehatan Spesialisherbal merupakan pusat obat herbal yang menjual obat herbal bermutu yang terpercaya di Nusantara.
Acep Saepul
New Arrival

Postby Marcella Jean » Thu Aug 30, 2018 10:55 pm

All my contacts with customer support, which has only been 3x in a year were answered within 24 hours, usually under 12 Horus. KUDOS to XYZ.
Marcella Jean
New Arrival

Postby DrC » Wed Sep 26, 2018 12:04 pm

No problems here - but I prefer to service my printers myself, so I ask for a parts-only service.

A pulley broke in service - probably a moulding failure. All I had was an unexplained piece of black plastic inside the AIO build area. A photo of the broken bit sent to customer service was promptly identified and a replacement with fitting instructions arrived by return post.

AIO print bed broke getting a too-well-stuck-on print off it using brute force. Arguably my fault but replaced under warranty for me to fit. I now use a slower but much gentler method for disengaging water soluble PVA adhesive!

An out of warranty nozzle heater fail looked like being difficult - the removal process was pretty dire, but the heater with the XYZ connector very reasonably priced. Unless you are handy with a dentist's mirror and a soldering iron this is one to leave to the professionals.

I have never sent a printer back, but cannot fault the engineering support.
DrC
Apprentice

Postby Acep Saepul » Thu Nov 08, 2018 6:37 pm

Anda pasti ingin segera sembuh dari penyakit lupus yang berbahaya ini bukan? Tidak perlu khawatir lagi !! Kini hadir Obat Lupus Paling Ampuh, Mujarab dan Aman Tanpa Efek Samping yakni QNC Jelly Gamat. View more => Cara Menyembuhkan Penyakit Lupus Dengan Cepat Dan Alami
Acep Saepul
New Arrival

Return to General Discussion