Bitcoin exchange

Any thoughts about 3D printing and XYZprinting? Post here!

Bitcoin exchange

Postby mogulkahn139 » Wed Jun 10, 2020 7:13 am

Hello. I want to invest in cryptocurrency. I need to use credit card, can I buy for example Bitcoin in such way? What services or tools should I use? Thanks!
mogulkahn139
Apprentice

Re: Bitcoin exchange

Postby Thinkoret » Thu Jun 11, 2020 6:17 am

Good idea. As I know there are special sites, exchange platforms. There you can buy any cryptocurrency.
Thinkoret
Apprentice

Postby Chembora » Thu Jun 11, 2020 6:44 am

mogulkahn139 wrote:Hello. I want to invest in cryptocurrency. I need to use credit card, can I buy for example Bitcoin in such way? What services or tools should I use? Thanks!

Good day. I can recommend you to visit Switchere.com website and research their services. Here you can buy any cryptocurrency with your credit card. It works fast and fees are really low in compare with popular exchanger sites. Hope you will also like this!
Chembora
Apprentice

Postby BROOKEDAVIS » Wed Jun 17, 2020 3:02 am

Good topic to discuss. Bitcoin is a global payment network. They are indeed rising. We use regular money to buy bitcoin. Once you have a bitcoin wallet, you use a traditional payment method such as a credit card, bank transfer, or debit card to buy bitcoins on a bitcoin exchange. The bitcoins are then transferred to your wallet. advantages and disadvantages of medical technology
BROOKEDAVIS
Apprentice

Postby BugMeNot » Mon Oct 25, 2021 3:33 am

Traders, who used to deal only with real money, now have the opportunity to add a modern tool to their portfolio. The advantage of this digital currency is that it requires significantly fewer material resources than direct money exchange. As a result, performers are paid for their labor with the "free" money they have mined. The most significant difference between bitcoin and etherium giants of the cryptocurrency world is their goals. Bitcoin aims to become a medium of exchange ) and a currency distributed worldwide. Etherium wants to become a global platform on which decentralized applications and smart contracts operate. That is why I am always watching its changes on the chart https://bittrade.one/chart/binance/ltcusdt.
BugMeNot
Apprentice

Return to General Discussion