How do you feel about the German car industry?

Any thoughts about 3D printing and XYZprinting? Post here!

How do you feel about the German car industry?

Postby Xianders » Wed Mar 03, 2021 3:21 am

What do you think of German BMW or Volkswagen cars ? Are they really worth the money and are they really of the quality they are said to be? I am considering a gift for my father on his birthday. I have the money and am willing to spend a lot.
Xianders
Apprentice

Re: How do you feel about the German car industry?

Postby Threetrees » Wed Mar 03, 2021 3:22 am

You're making good money. I'll tell you. I'd like to tell you that you must love your father very much. But I just think of cars as a means of transportation. I think you should look at a simpler car model.
Threetrees
Road To Glory

Postby Scinetic » Fri Mar 05, 2021 5:04 am

I think you should pay attention to Japanese car industry and do not be so naive, Germans do not do everything so great already I recommend to read Reviews Acura ILX . I think Acura in general is one of the best cars on the market. I will not tire of repeating this, the Japanese are the best in the world on many levels!
Scinetic
Road To Glory

dyfy

Postby nobita88 » Thu Mar 11, 2021 2:09 am

A very creative and great idea, I think your idea will be implemented and invented many other ideas. fireboy and watergirl
nobita88
Builder

Postby Monatyk » Thu Oct 06, 2022 10:36 am

For me personally, I frequently discover that I require a good and contemporary car for a special occasion, such as a work conference or anything similar. I was pleased to learn about the https://realcar.nyc/rent-a-porsche-cayenne after just being shown it. I loved that they only have luxury vehicles in their fleet because that is what I required.
Monatyk
Road To Glory

Postby Histar » Sun Nov 27, 2022 4:30 am

I have checked many German car polishing companies that are not providing the perfect car coating options due to some issues. So one of my friends recommends getting the Best nano ceramic coating that provides complete protection of the car's paint from dust, mud and bird droppings, etc. Now it become easy for me to keep the car neat and clean due to car protection products.
Histar
Apprentice

Return to General Discussion