What day is the Kentucky Derby Day in 2020?

Any thoughts about 3D printing and XYZprinting? Post here!

What day is the Kentucky Derby Day in 2020?

Postby TimHangton » Mon Mar 16, 2020 10:54 am

The Kentucky Derby is a horse race held annually in Louisville, Kentucky, United States, on the first Saturday in May, capping the two-week-long Kentucky derby Festival. The competition is a Grade I stakes race for three-year-old Thoroughbreds at a distance of one and a quarter miles at Churchill Downs. The Kentucky derby is dubbed "The Run for the Roses," stemming from the blanket of roses draped over the winner. It is also known in the United States as "The Most Exciting Two Minutes in Sports" or "The Fastest Two Minutes in Sports" because of its approximate duration. The Kentucky Derby 2020 is the 146th renewal of The Greatest Two Minutes in Sports and will be held on Saturday, May 2nd. Check live odds, horse bios, travel info, tickets, news, and updates with racinginfo.net.
TimHangton
Apprentice

Re: What day is the Kentucky Derby Day in 2020?

Postby Monatyk » Wed Mar 18, 2020 10:43 am

Hi, thanks for the interesting post. If you like to watch your favorite shows in high quality, then I advise you to use https://www.switchonshop.com/en/linux-stb/mag420w1/, and get a great device at a super price.
Monatyk
Apprentice

Re: What day is the Kentucky Derby Day in 2020?

Postby BROOKEDAVIS » Fri Apr 17, 2020 10:28 pm

I happen to know that during Kentucky Oaks Day, the well-known racetrack is decorated in pink bunting and the guests are requested to prominently consolidate pink into their attire to raise funds and encourage national awareness to the courage against breast and ovarian cancer which is very much acknowledged. useful link
BROOKEDAVIS
Apprentice

Return to General Discussion