Support for 3d Scanner?

Any thoughts about 3D printing and XYZprinting? Post here!

Support for 3d Scanner?

Postby Westley Paynter » Fri Jan 06, 2017 5:35 pm

Where can I post about the 3d Scanner?
I got one off ebay new in the box.

Heres my System Specs:
Intel i5 4460 3.2 Ghz
8GB RAM
Windows 10 Home
Intel USB 3.0 Host

I Installed the software from the SD card. Everything looked to install smoothly, no errors.
First time running the XYZScan Handy software it wanted to update, OK so I let it download the update and I ran through the installer.
Then I ran the updated version of XYZScan Handy and it looked to start correctly.
I can select my mode.
Clicking Scan does not seem to do anything. I see the button effect of it being pressed but no action seems to be performed by the pushing.
After a few minutes I get a 'Device not found' message. At the bottom of the suggestions it says 'Service Code 5040'.
So I rebooted the machine to make sure the installation had completed and all changes had taken affect.

I also ran through the suggestions displayed on the error page.
1. I tried all four USB 3 ports on the back of the motherboard.
2.There is 3 devices in the device manager obviously related to Intel RealSense.
They looked close enough to the names in #2's suggestion so I assumed they were fine.
-Imaging Devices
Intel RealSense 3D Camera Front F200 Depth
Intel RealSense 3D Camera Front F200 RGB
-Universal Serial Bus Devices
Intel RealSense 3D Camera Front F200
3. I didn't see a device specifically named '3D Camera Virtual Driver' so I reinstalled the software suggested. It didn't look to change anything.
4. It is definitely connected to a USB3 port.
5. I don't fully understand suggestion #5. I performed the steps in it but I didn't see any onscreen instructions to update the firmware.

The last line says I should contact customer support.

Any ideas?
Westley Paynter
New Arrival

Re: Support for 3d Scanner?

Postby Shelby Webster » Mon Feb 10, 2020 12:25 am

The value is generated for the mid of the options. The total aspect of the ground and study moose review is acquired for the formation of the arms. The talent is enhanced for the perspectives. The native man disinvited for the sections. The norm is fit for all humans.
Shelby Webster
New Arrival

Postby Juvanta » Tue Feb 25, 2020 2:05 am

I think it is better to seek the aid of customer support until you are sure that you could be able to fix it cbd oil side effects. The customer support team can help you in fixing the issues easily. I hope they could help in fixing your issues.
Juvanta
Apprentice

Postby RealProGear » Fri May 01, 2020 10:58 am

Hi there
Did you ever find a solution to this? I've have bought the same scanner 3 years later, and can't seem to find any information about it apart from your post.
Is this scanner legit or a phoney product?
RealProGear
New Arrival

Return to General Discussion