BOOKS

Any thoughts about 3D printing and XYZprinting? Post here!

BOOKS

Postby Threetrees » Tue Sep 21, 2021 1:48 pm

Let me know if there is an argument that was not found with the ricerca.Se you're a bookworm like me, publish what you're reading here. Discussion about books is also free, but do not spoil the plot of stories or something like that. ;) Now we read: E. P. Blavatskaya-the key to Theosophy
Threetrees
Apprentice

Re: BOOKS

Postby Xianders » Tue Sep 21, 2021 1:49 pm

By the way, have any of you ever written a book?
Xianders
Apprentice

Postby Scinetic » Fri Sep 24, 2021 3:23 am

I read a lot, as I am a student studying philology. I am very interested in books. I am currently reading The Human Comedy by William Saroyan. More precisely, I reread it. How I dream of becoming a writer one day and writing something of my own .. In general, I would advise you to be careful in grammar, since it is more convenient to be a literate person. I use various essaybulls helper sites to remind myself of some rules or something else. This is convenient.
Scinetic
Apprentice

Postby Miranda » Tue Sep 28, 2021 2:06 pm

I love reading. It expands my knowledge and vocabulary. This is useful for my work as a writer on a service where you can ask - write my essay for me cheap uk I love writing and working on this service for students for improve my writing skills in order to write a great book of my own in the future.
Miranda
Apprentice

Return to General Discussion