Slicer problems

Any thoughts about 3D printing and XYZprinting? Post here!

Slicer problems

Postby StoneNScaleCreations » Tue May 01, 2018 10:51 am

I have a question. I'm using a Jr. 1 pro. I have been having a slicing issue. I work up drawing using Sketchup. My last couple of prints are having an issue when it comes to slicing. It has been putting a blank space in the middle of the print causing my trailers to come apart. I've tried rotaing the prints in different angles on the bed but this just cause the blank line of print to be in a different location. I've printed these before without a problem. Has there been any changes to the slicer in last two weeks.. It is also creating print where there isn't anything. I've tried with and without support. I'm using the.03 tip. using PLA. Any thought??

I can't figure how to add a photo.[img][/]
StoneNScaleCreations
New Arrival

Re: Slicer problems

Postby Josekadams » Fri May 11, 2018 4:22 am

There are lots of great items you can get for yourself or as a gift. One of those things will be custom touch screen gloves. What makes these very interesting is that you can easily use these on a touchscreen, while also using them to protect your hands. It is something amazing, and you should work with a touch screen gloves manufacturer to get yours done today.
Bulk sports socks China
Josekadams
New Arrival

Return to General Discussion