FILAMENT

Any thoughts about 3D printing and XYZprinting? Post here!

FILAMENT

Postby bandit » Sun Aug 14, 2016 3:48 am

When is XYZ going to do an update that will let every one use other filament in the printer. XYZ should take the chip out of their cartridges.I could understand them doing this in the beginning, but now is the time for them to resort theor thinking and give us the option of using other filament on the XYZ devices that they sell. :evil: :cry: :ugeek: :mrgreen:
bandit
New Arrival

Re: FILAMENT

Postby Gayle » Sun Aug 14, 2016 6:53 pm

Hi Bandit, they have had an open source filament printer for a while now. It's the XYZ pro. I've had one for about 4 months and it's a great printer able to take anyone's filament. Check it out here: http://us.store.xyzprinting.com/us_en/c ... Vinci10pro
Gayle
New Arrival

Postby lindseynicole010 » Sat Nov 19, 2016 1:48 am

In the time of, our opinion shift for pain relief medicine we are generally thinking on the subject of recommendation drugs or medication from the pharmacy. The selection definitely do their job but unluckily they use to come with a host of unpleasant side effects. Fortunately there are additional choices. More and many well-liked option pain relief medicine selections that can assist get you out of pain.
Thanks& regards,
Lindsey Nicole
Pain Relief Medicine |Anti Anxiety Medicine
lindseynicole010
New Arrival

Postby Jaclut » Sat Nov 19, 2016 11:02 am

thanks for links guys! you've saved a lot of my headaches (but that means a lot to me because i take sotalol)
Last edited by Jaclut on Thu Mar 09, 2017 9:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jaclut
New Arrival

Postby Clivey » Sat Feb 04, 2017 3:37 pm

XYZ should update the firmware to stop this insane checking.

I don't have the money to just go an upgrade my printer as its only 2 months old.

Stupid me should have done more research because I never would have got this make had I known and will never recommend an XYZ printer to anyone until this issue has been fixed.
Clivey
New Arrival

Postby Hoke » Tue Feb 07, 2017 7:06 pm

Honestly, I have a bigger problem being stuck with XYZware than I do with the filament. Granted, proprietary filament limits our options (glow in the dark, anyone?), but you know the filament works with your printer and you do not have to waste time / money trying to find the best settings for a third-party filament. Flexible filament would also be nice and XYZ has ventured into flexible filament, at least for the AiO 1.0. Flexible filament can be very painful to get setup and does not play nice with a lot of printers. So at least with the proprietary filament, my worries of junking my print head or having to spend long amounts of time cleaning up after jams is somewhat minimized.

XYZware is a different story, although I will give XYZ credit for the latest version. This software's user interface is disappointing, the slicing is not great, and the generated supports are pretty terrible. I would rather see these printers opened up to more software that is not prohibitively expensive than see a move to third-party filaments.
Hoke
New Arrival

Postby 3dtech » Wed Mar 29, 2017 4:44 am

The selection definitely do their job but unluckily they use to come with a host of unpleasant side effects. Fortunately there are additional choices. More and many well-liked option pain relief medicine selections that can assist get you out of pain. 3d printing chennai kanpur pune - fdm technology
3dtech
Apprentice

Return to General Discussion