Speed limiting device for vehicles

Official News & Updates

Speed limiting device for vehicles

Postby Josekadams » Tue Jul 10, 2018 11:01 pm

“If you have two cars you buy two speed limit devices. This is not the time to bring economic hardship upon the already traumatised people of this country. In every civilised part of the world, it is the responsibility of road safety authorities or agencies like her to mount speed limiting devices on roads, and when you beat this speed, they charge you.

“To ask individuals to purchase the speed limiting device from road safety is unacceptable and this is even not the time to do it,” he said.

The FRSC began full enforcement of the installation of the device, which costs N35,000, on commercial vehicles on February 1, and plans to extend it to other categories of vehicles in due course.

Kazeem said introduction of the policy was within the mandate of the Corps, noting that the enforcement began since Feb. 1, and not about to begin as stated by the senator. He added that the House of Representatives had earlier endorsed the policy after a public hearing.
Last edited by Josekadams on Mon Oct 29, 2018 9:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Josekadams
Apprentice

Re: Speed limiting device for vehicles

Postby joselcollin » Sun Oct 07, 2018 3:08 am

Automobile accidents are a frequent occurrence throughout the State of Michigan, and even more so in the Metro Area. Odds are, either yourself or a loved one has been involved in an automobile accident in their lifetime. As a result of these accidents, it is common for serious injuries to occur as well. Speaking with an Elia & Ponto Car Accident Attorney can dramatically improve your situation. The Law Firm of Elia & Ponto represents clients that have sustained injuries that include broken bones, traumatic brain injuries, back and neck injuries, knee injuries, shoulder injuries, lacerations, and all other serious injuries. https://www.eliaandponto.com/michigan-a ... nt-lawyer/

Here at the Elia & Ponto Law Firm, we take every case deadly serious. A Michigan Truck accident lawyer must be dedicated to your case. Personal injury law is our bread and butter when it comes to our practice areas. We know how to handle cases in an aggressive and professional manner that shows the best results for our clients. The term “Personal Injury” refers to Injury of body, mind and/or emotional distress caused by the negligence of another party and does not include property damage. Examples of incidences that include personal injury are; Car, Truck, Bus, Motorcycle, Railroad & Boating accidents – Animal attacks – Dog Bites – Premises Liability – Apartment complex Slip & Fall. At the Elia & Ponto Law Firm, we will do everything in our power to win your case and make sure you get the justice you deserve. Our Michigan car accident attorneys specialize in Michigan auto accident law. We are experts at helping our clients with first and third party claims.
I am here to provide internet marketing services and help people.I am providing high quality DA niche relevant do-follow backlinks 100% manually link building backlinks for your website. Please Contact Here
joselcollin
Apprentice

Postby joselcollin » Mon Oct 29, 2018 10:18 pm

The Federal Road Safety Commission has issued a directive requiring all vehicle owners to install speed limiting devices in their vehicles. The implementation of the directive is in phases, starting with commercial vehicles. Commercial vehicle owners have been mandated to install speed limiting devices in their vehicles, private vehicle owners are also required to do same, however, there are no sanctions imposed on erring private vehicle owners yet.

In the meantime, the directive is being enforced against commercial vehicles that are not fitted with the Speed Limiting device (SLD); this is because as has been earlier stated, the directive is being enforced in phases, starting with commercial vehicles.
The rationale behind enforcing the directive against commercial vehicles first is based on the consideration that commercial vehicles carry more people and in the unfortunate event of an accident, more lives would be lost. Since it would be very challenging to implement the directive against all vehicles in Nigeria at the same time, it is only logical that enforcement be in phases.

The Federal Road Safety Commission began the enforcement of the directive against commercial vehicles on the 1st of February 2017.
Speed limiting Devices are devices installed or fitted in a vehicle which keeps the vehicle from exceeding the stipulated speed limit.
Since the coming into force and implementation of this directive, Nigerians have been plagued with many questions such as; does the FRSC have authority to issue such a directive? What are the sanctions for non-compliance? What type of vehicles does the directive apply to? These and other ancillary questions will be addressed by this article.
joselcollin
Apprentice

Postby danielhowell » Mon Oct 29, 2018 10:40 pm

Sound Chip voice module are the small devices that you can store and play the sound or music you want, which are widely used in sound or musical toys, musical/recordale greeting card and so on. The length of the playing time is usually from 1s-340s. As we are the manufacturer of voice chip/voice ic, we can process the music, control the sound quality and play mode, and also customize the size of the sound module to satisfied the customers' need. The musical module can be Pre-recorded, USB recordable, button recordable or audio port recordable. And it also has different trigger ways - pull-tab playing, button pressing playing, light sensor playing, shaking sensor playing, PIR motion sensor playing and etc. Professional R&D team and enthusiastic sale team can provide different solutions and ideas and also the best services. voice chip
danielhowell
Apprentice

Postby hopta » Fri Nov 09, 2018 6:55 am

Tell me where you can buy devices for cars ford ecosport? I recently bought a car and want to improve a little and add a different technique. By the way if you are thinking about buying a car I recommend to pay attention to the brand Ford, because in my opinion it is the best. I had a Ford and just now I decided to change to 2018 release.
hopta
Apprentice

Postby telecharger » Sun Nov 11, 2018 10:30 pm

The https://mobdro-app.club/ application is outstanding among the other approaches to get all your most appreciated recordings.
telecharger
New Arrival

Postby olivia987 » Mon Nov 26, 2018 3:13 pm

Thanks for the information.
olivia987
New Arrival

Postby joselcollin » Mon Dec 03, 2018 12:25 pm

I am here to provide internet marketing services and help people.I am providing high quality DA niche relevant do-follow backlinks 100% manually link building backlinks for your website. Please Contact Here
joselcollin
Apprentice

Return to XYZprinting News