Hi!

Any thoughts about 3D printing and XYZprinting? Post here!

Hi!

Postby FrankyFy » Tue Aug 27, 2019 10:35 am

I m going to my wedding in Thailand and I have just lost my photographer. Could anyone advise me a good photographer instead of the old one?
FrankyFy
New Arrival

Re: Hi!

Postby ManJackys » Thu Aug 29, 2019 9:35 am

Wow, there is a good place. I wish you will do it really great. Ahhh. I would really like to travel to Thai!
ManJackys
New Arrival

Postby Bubitos » Thu Aug 29, 2019 9:51 am

From the newer time I know one photomaster from Thai cause he was leading at my friend wedding. You can see samui wedding photographer reviews dimasfrolov.com/review/wedding/ so it will be noteable for you that he is a good photographer!
Bubitos
New Arrival

Postby Monatyk » Tue Sep 17, 2019 12:07 am

Taking quality photographs is undoubtedly a very important feature of the photographer. But it is also very important for him to think about the safety of his work. At website you can read everything about security. I recommend thinking about it.
Monatyk
Road To Glory

Postby BugMeNot » Fri Jan 21, 2022 7:32 am

There is an opinion that an experienced photographer can shoot in any style. Unfortunately, this is nothing more than a myth. A few people can organize glamorously and, say, retro photo shoots equally well. And it's not about talent at all… Agree - it is rare to meet musicians familiar with all the nuances of quantum physics in the minor details… It's the same in photography – if you want a photo shoot, for example, in the style of Fine Art or Trash dress, look for a professional working in this style. There are a lot of photographers like this one right now https://www.wanderlustportraits.com/newborn-photography-orlando/. On his website, you can see his work and make the same.
BugMeNot
Road To Glory

Return to General Discussion