Da Vinci mini w+ firmware 1.2.7, Printer shows red led

Post any question related to da Vinci series printers here.

Da Vinci mini w+ firmware 1.2.7, Printer shows red led

Postby ArcticSnow » Mon Jun 17, 2019 11:31 pm

Hi, I recently updated my firmware on my da vinci mini w+ to what i think is 1.2.7 could be 1.2.3, and now the printer has the red busy light and xyz print sees the printer, says detecting for a while, then says its offline. I havent tried powercycling it cause well, it might still be updating firmware, im not sure how long that takes. The program said that it was up to date after a bit and gave me an okay button which i pushed, then it said the printer was offline. Do i try power cycling it or? I havent even had it a week, and its the first printer ive owned.
ArcticSnow
New Arrival

Re: Da Vinci mini w+ firmware 1.2.7, Printer shows red led

Postby ArcticSnow » Mon Jun 17, 2019 11:36 pm

Solved, a power outage reset the printer for me, and it has a green light and is ready to print. However the software says its on firmware 1.0.4 and wants me to update to 1.1.5, So i was way off on the firmware version but it doesnt even look like it updated. so uh. alrighty then
ArcticSnow
New Arrival

Postby DanielGonzalas » Wed Aug 28, 2019 12:33 am

An ore of the substance is issued for the production of the tips for the individuals. The illustration of the opportunity of best essay writing sites is stacked for the candidates. It is marked for the comprehension of the goals for the humans in the phase of the calculation for the reforms for the humans.
DanielGonzalas
New Arrival

Postby arianapham » Wed Sep 11, 2019 7:35 pm

I think you should try it, maybe the result is very optimistic. I think it would be great, don't be pessimistic about whatsapp baixar gratis the worst problem.
arianapham
Apprentice

Postby IngridMills » Tue Sep 24, 2019 7:53 pm

I think you need someone with expertise to help return man 3
IngridMills
New Arrival

Postby yimosobuc » Thu Oct 10, 2019 5:34 am

We curate News from International level to Indian over categories like Technology, grand finale winner Entertainment, Education, Business and more
yimosobuc
Apprentice

Postby CindyJurado » Sun Nov 10, 2019 4:33 am

Printing and all theme collection is advanced for the candidates. Client ship and Outdoor Furniture Collection is assured for all goals for people. The size crowd is introduced and welcomed for the acknowledgement is the field. It is produced as well.
CindyJurado
New Arrival

Postby Bud_7 » Tue Apr 28, 2020 4:44 am

A force blackout reset the printer for me, and it has a green light and is prepared to print. Anyway the product says its on firmware 1.0.4 and needs me to refresh to 1.1.5, So I was off track on the firmware form yet it doesnt even seem as though it refreshed. so uh. See My Blog.
Bud_7
Apprentice

subeo

Postby nobita88 » Tue May 19, 2020 1:39 am

I have read your article, it's very informative and helpful for me. I admire the valuable information you provide in your articles. Thank you for posting it. bmi calculator
nobita88
Builder

Postby harryjoacb » Mon Sep 20, 2021 10:07 pm

The education is necessary because through this you become an expert and get acknowledge about different important aspects. Mrcerts products contain information that has been extracted from authentic and reliable sources. https://www.mrcerts.com/cisco-tests.html dumps pdf offer you updated knowledge about all the contents of the syllabus and will enable you to pass it with flying colors. If you need to go through the entire syllabus and learn each and every topic, choose our Study Guides that equip you with the best knowledge.
harryjoacb
Apprentice

Return to da Vinci Series