What pets do you have?

Any thoughts about 3D printing and XYZprinting? Post here!

What pets do you have?

Postby Chembora » Mon Aug 10, 2020 4:23 am

What pets do you have? Let's share! :idea:
Chembora
Apprentice

Re: What pets do you have?

Postby Thinkoret » Mon Aug 10, 2020 10:52 pm

I have two cats and I want to get a dog. I have big yard, so it will be good for them. What breeds are good in your opinion?
Thinkoret
Apprentice

Postby mogulkahn139 » Mon Aug 10, 2020 11:25 pm

Thinkoret wrote:I have two cats and I want to get a dog. I have big yard, so it will be good for them. What breeds are good in your opinion?

Good day. In my opinion all animals are good. Talking about dogs, personally I like small breeds, but it is only my opinion. I can share cool article about small dog breeds on Merchdope site with descriptions and examples. Maybe you will fing some good variant for you here. Good luck!
mogulkahn139
Apprentice

Postby milan joy » Wed Sep 02, 2020 10:04 pm

I have a puppy in my home and we treat them like a member in our family. We purchase recup clothes for them, give puppy food and a small beautiful home too. I am looking here for more details and to keep up the good work. Looking here for more details.
milan joy
Road To Glory

Postby BugMeNot » Tue Jul 05, 2022 6:31 am

I have a lovely dog called Nancy. But it all actually began when my brother died. Actually, I had no idea what to do. I was totally lost. And, you know, I’m lucky to have the best wife in the world. She once found herself on the page about emotional support animals here https://www.esaregistration.org/emotion ... mal-guide/. And the next day, I was already strolling with Jacky, the emotional support dog. When I recovered from my brother’s death, we gave Jacky away. And, you know, I felt so lonely that I decided to take a puppy from the shelter. I couldn’t imagine my life without a dog anymore. So now I have a beautiful golden retriever called Nancy, and I’m happy. So is my wife.
BugMeNot
Road To Glory

Postby Histar » Thu Jul 28, 2022 9:07 pm

I have a small dog that is very cute and nice in nature as well. I love to take care of my dog with the help of a Pet hair lint roller that provides complete care for my dog by removing the unwanted hair fall problem. This is one of the best ways to remove the hair fall problems of the dog with advanced care as well.
Histar
Apprentice

Return to General Discussion